Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Wreath

These type of wreaths are everywhere in blogland.  I initially saw it last year in January/February, but I can't remember where I saw it.  Now they are all over the place...  I wanted to make this heart one last year, but for some reason, I didn't.  So I made it this year.  It's made out of felt circles and then folded into quarters and pinned to the foam wreath form.
I made a pink circle wreath in the same manner last year for spring time...
 And then I made one out of felt stars for 4th of July last year (definately my favorite so far)...

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I am really enjoying it!! I was wondering if you could share what size the circles are that you pinned into the foam core? Also, where did you find a heart shaped foam piece? Thanks! I'm thinking this will be a fun project for me and my two little ones!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie - I tried to reply to you but your comment isn't hooked up to an email...so...my circles were 2.75" and I found the wreath form at JoAnns. I remember last year it was hard to find them closer to Valentine's Day, so I would go get one early to avoid being sold out. I found it in the styrofoam isle.

    ReplyDelete