Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Along came a spider . . .

I saw this idea on a guest post at Eighteen25 . . . they're doing a whole month of Halloween crafts - check them out if you haven't already.

Anyway, I liked this simple idea and made one in Photoshop very quickly. And the cool part, is I already had a frame and just printed the image on paper! Easy peasy!It might be fun to add some texture, so I might add some black glitter to the spider. But my 2 year old keeps freaking out when he sees this frame and screams"mommy, bug, bug bug!!!" So i guess to a 2 year old, it looks real.

Here's the pdf of the one I made if you don't want to spend the time making your own . . .

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I wanted to contact you about a giveaway sponsor for your blog, but I don't see your email. Could you email me at RachellethewriterATgmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete