Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Peep Bunny Bunting

Dana had another great project idea . . . A Peep Bunting. I didn't have any felt on hand and it was nap time, so I wasn't able to leave the house to go get some. And the impulsiveness of my personality didn't want to wait. So I dug through my fabric drawers and found this gorgeous purple satin fabric. It seemed like a "peep purple."I sewed the back bunny to the ribbon and then I tried sewing around the edge to connect it to the back layer, but it looked crappy and too homemade. So I unstitched it and opted for the spray adhesive. It's kinda fragile, but as long as the kids don't get a hold of it, it should last years.




1 comment:

  1. CUTE!! I printed out the pattern yesterday, but haven't had a chance to get around to it yet. Hopefully it will get done BEFORE Easter... Yours is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete