Monday, February 15, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Decor Plate

I made this last year, and when I pulled it out of the box, I love it just as much as last year.
Ever since college, I've always loved St. Patty's Day - not sure why, but I think I just liked wearing green and dressing up fun. I still have that clover anteanna headband that my mom sent me as a care package that year. My friend Emily was always fun and dressed up with me. I always seem to have really tall friends - I think I try to make up for my 4'11" shortness through them :)
Anyway, back to the plate. I cut out the black and green vinyl with my cricut and then spaced out the words and separated them with mini-clovers. My favorite is the clover in the middle.
I used the program "sure-cuts-a-lot" and I think the font I used was "paddy whack" or something that sounds like that. . .


13 comments:

  1. Such an absolutely cute idea! Wish I had a Cricut! You do fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need to invest in a Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it! I love all of your crafts. :)
    What kind of Cricut do you use? I'm looking into getting one and I want to make sure that I get one that will cut vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! It needs to be filled with mini stuffed potato skins (that's just the Irish in me talkin').
    Have a great week,
    Kathleen
    http://www.firefliesandfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I love it... and want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serena,
    LOVE that plate! That's got etsy written all over it!! Very cute! Thanks for joinin the party.
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a plaque inspired by your plate today. (I linked to this post.) Thanks for posting such a great St Patrick's Day craft. There's not enough of them out there. (If you email me at shaunasalmon (at) gmail.com I'll send you a photo.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I always look forward to reading your blog because it's filled with practical tips and inspiring stories. You're making a real difference in people's lives!"
    https://www.discountdrift.com/promotions/

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Your blog consistently delivers high-quality content that I find both informative and inspiring. Kudos to you!"
    https://www.couponsstudio.com/all-stores

    ReplyDelete