Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Baby

Our little girl, Emeree, was born a week and a half ago . . . I was scheduled for a c-section, but she decided to come early and make me go into labor. So she was born about 12 hours earlier than her scheduled time. I do not like contractions. I never felt them or went into labor with my son, so I was hoping for the same thing this time. My sister knit the hat with that spikey yarn and I made the blanket she has on. Our little family of 4 is doing well, and it looks like our house will close in the next few days, so hopefully we will be moving in by the weekend and I can get unpacked and back to crafts and blogging again soon. I'm dying to make her some cute headbands. She doesn't have a lot of hair, so I can't do the clippies yet.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! She is sooo cute!

    Yeah, contractions are ridiculous. LOL! And they're absolutely unbearable once the water breaks-our new baby girl was 9 lbs 1 oz...imagine!

    So glad to see you all are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful. Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I love her name, and how you spell it. Very precious little one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a beautiful baby and a house that will hopefully close soon. You need your space. I love her name too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am a secret follower...love reading your blog. Hope the next few weeks are nice and smooth for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, lets try that again. She is adorable. Congrats. I love the hat and blanket. You will love making the little headbands and bows and flowers for her hair. Take it easy for the next few weeks (as much as you can when moving).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your baby!!! Hope everything is well with you two. I left an award for you on my blog http://muffinsnmore.blogspot.com/2009/08/award.html (Actually meant to give it to you already months ago.) Hope you enjoy it! I love all the inspiration I get from your blog.
    Have a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little one sounds like mine! She too was scheduled because they said Id not be able to even try labor. I kinda held out on them tho till contractions were 3 minutes apart before i went to the Hospital and thats when lo and behold, they find i AM able to labor! Totally loved the experience (minus the pain). Your daughter is darling! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's lovely! Congratulations!

    No one likes labor and contractions, but they're definitely worthwhile when you get to hold your new little love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://ayamsatebv.blogspot.com/2018/11/kegunaan-lidah-buaya-buat-luka-pada.html/

    ReplyDelete