Friday, October 16, 2009

Mod Podge'd Cocoa Container

I was getting tired of storing my ribbon scraps in a shoe box. It was messy, unorganized, and not cutely stored. So I cleaned out an empty Cocoa Mix container and Mod Podge'd scrapbook paper on it. I cut the letters out of cardstock on my Cricut, then Mod Podge'd those on too. Sealing it all with another layer of Mod Podge.
I had cut 80+ sheets of vinyl for my Church's "Super Saturday" craft day, and each tube of vinyl came with a giant popsicle stick to rub the vinyl on with. I saved all those and quickly found a use for them. I wrapped my ribbon scraps around them and then stored them neatly in the cocoa container.
I still have smaller scraps that weren't really worth wrapping around the stick a couple times, so I'm going to cover another container soon and toss all the tiny scraps in there. I've started saving them if they are 2" or more now . . . in hopes of making a scrap ribbon belt like Ashley did at Lil Blue Boo.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great little revamp -

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea. My ribbons are a mess, I might give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of the common mistakes that people make when filing for a tax return. Math Mistakes, errors in figuring tax credits or deductions, incorrect bank account numbers, and a few others. Call us for accounting services in Palm Beach County, FL, and we’ll be glad to assist you in your tax return preparation. accounting services in Palm beach county Fl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. it's time to avail this Roof Inspection Services in San Diego visit here for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person. keep up and thanks for this. it's time to avail this Industrial Painting Services in Sacramento CA visit here for more details.

    ReplyDelete