Friday, August 7, 2009

Load o' B-day cards

Since I have a baby on the way, I know I'm running out of time to get things done, so I decided to make a bunch of b-day cards to have them ready when family birthdays come up. That way, I won't have to try and make one at the same time as when I've got a toddler and a newborn pulling me in every direction.


I saw this idea at Creative Itch and decided it was a great one that's universal to any age and gender. . . so I made 8 of them. And you can't tell from the pictures, but the "happy birthday" circle piece is popped out with dimensional stickies! And I used brown or black ink to distress the edges of the squares. It makes for a more polished and cleaner look than just the squares by themselves.

2 comments:

  1. I found ur blog through Small Fry & Co - you have some really cute ideas! Love to have you visit soon. I'll be adding you to my blog roll to see more of ur ideas!

    Shaila @ Sweetly Southern

    ReplyDelete